Hot pad controlled temperature ambiance and amortized Bowden guarantee a controlled shrink of the material and better results in the final print.
Accurate and reliable on all materials with pieces up to 100 cm/39in in height with the closed chamber and hot pad.
DeltaWASP 60100 has been developed for those who need huge size prints that are also rapid and precise. Thought for Companies that intend to start small series internal productions and rapid prototyping activities.
Compatible with Wasp Clay extruder as an add-on:
With the Wasp Clay extruder, you can use print with fluid-dense materials such as clay, porcelain and metal paste.
Maximum printing volume: Ø600 x h1000 mm; 23 by39in
Noozle: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm (standard), 1.2 mm
Layer height: 100 microns;
Maximum printing speed: 200 mm/s;
Maximum travel speed: 200 mm/s;
Filaments: diameter 1.75 mm, (PLA, ABS, Flex, HIPS, PETG).
Spitfire Black Extruder.
LDM Extruder for the printing of ceramic and fluid materials.
Operative System: WIndows, Mac, Linux;
Software slicing: Cura – SLic3r – Simplify 3d;
File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode;
SD Card – LCD Screen;
- Dimensions: 118 x 104 x 254 cm;
- Machine weight: 100 kg; 220lbs
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard packaging: 292x132x127 CM, weight 250kg;
- Input: 50/60 Hz; (USA 110V)
- Power Consumption: Max. 450W
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°;
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, polycarbonate and wood.
- Print bed: Stainless steel;
- Movements: sliding-system on bearings on aluminum slides;
It is a system which allows users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure.